You're finally here!

Today, pause and think for a while before passing judgement on someone. You know their name, not their story.

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Drifting apart.

Have been thinking a lot recently. Reminiscing those old times in high school has become part of my daily life.





"It is not hard to watch people change. The hardest part is to remember who they used to be."





Sadness. Cause' I'm drifting apart from some of my friends now. I hate this feeling :(





















Time flies. People change. Colors fade. 
But memories don't.





Guess what! I found this pic which matches my blog so well! :D
Never compare yourself with others.
 You are who you are. Live your life out loud! :D




It is a great accomplishment to be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else. BE YOU. 

No comments:

Post a Comment