You're finally here!

Today, pause and think for a while before passing judgement on someone. You know their name, not their story.

Saturday, July 21, 2012

Ah, you don't care.

I hate how ironic things can be.


Sometimes the people you care about the most don't give a fuck about you. And the people you never wish for their attention are the ones who really care about you.


Why must I start the conversation every single time? Because I'm afraid of the drifting. That's the reason why I keep trying to talk to you. But you make me feel like you don't need me. And I'm always your second option. No, not second. Maybe third, forth, or fifth. Or last.


Maybe that's what people who care too much get in return. Sometimes you have to let yourself not to care so much so that you can feel better.






I have feelings, okay? Just because I don't show it doesn't mean I don't. I do feel unwanted at times.






From now on, if you don't talk to me so neither will me. Friendship needs commitment from both parties, not just one.



In life, we never lose friends. We only learn who the TRUE ones are.

No comments:

Post a Comment